Pages

Monday 16 September 2019

My weekend

On the weekend I was playing on the computer. The next day my dad thought I could drive my lawnmower it is three meters long. I had to have two cushions but the lawnmower thought that nobody was on it because there was barely any weight so it didn't work. But later in the day my dad took me on the lawn mower i was accelerating and my dad was steering the john deere mower. On the same day me and my family were using our john deere tractor we were getting pine cones and logs it took a hour! After all that we went to mcdonalds when we got home me and my brother Kade were outside using the crazy catcher that my cousins mum and dad brought with their $money$. You throw a ball at it and it will come back to you the aim of the game is you catch the ball when it rejects of the pad you need to catch the ball. 

3 comments:


  1. Hi quinn i like that you had a fun weekend! Why why did Kade play with the boomerang ball thing??? From Dylan B

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello Dylan by the way it is not a boomerang thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Quinn

      If it is not a boomerang ball thing what is it then. I hope you tell me kind regards Dylan to you quinn you are my best friend.

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post